Monday, December 29, 2014

My Mind's Eye - Sleigh Bells Ring - Branches Christmas Card



Hello,

I have an obsession with owls... so as soon as I saw these Branches from My Mind's Eye - Sleigh Bells Ring paper range - I knew I needed to have an owl sitting in them!




I used a white square card base, layered with green cardstock, then a layer of the My Mind's Eye paper.  


Next I tore a strip of Silver Glitter card and also cut a strip of the same and adhered these to the Branches paper.  I die-cut an owl, gave him a green scarf and created a snowflake for the bottom right corner of the card.  Before adding the snowflake to the card, I embossed it with Ranger's Embossing Tinsel - Bridal.



The "Merry Christmas" is a Dusty Attic Chipboard which I have coloured with gel pens and then coated in glossy accents.  He looks like the paper was made just for him!!


Products used:

  • My Mind's Eye - Sleigh Bells Ring - Branches
  • White and Green Cardstock
  • Silver glitter Cardstock
  • Dusty Attic  Mini Merry Christmas
  • Ranger Embossing Tinsel Bridal
  • Spellbinders Holiday Winter Owl Die
  • Whiff of Joy Snowflake Trio Die
  • Brad and rhinestones
  • Gel pens and glossy accents 
Thanks for visiting
Shell
xox


No comments:

Post a Comment