Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Prima Epiphany Collection..

Hi Guys.. Karen here with you again today.. I have to say I fell in love instantly with the new Prima Epiphany Collection.. it's a gorgeous collection full of girly grungy vintage goodness!
 
Some of the papers are just stunning.. so I chose a couple to make a very quick mixed media tag.. I teamed it with some sequins from the Prima  Epiphany Ephemera pack, a bit of Tim Holtz jute string , Remnant Rubs and some glass glitter, beads and matte gel.
 

 
I started by cutting my tag out of a piece of Clear As Day paper..
 
Prima - Epiphany - Clear as Day
 
 
 
I love the yellow and brown hues to this paper!
 
I also fussy cut some of the elements from the Striking Appearance paper
 
Prima - Epiphany - Striking Appearance
 
and stuck these to the tag base, after I had inked the edges with Distress Ink and added in some machine stitching around the edges. I also smudged a bit of Black Soot Distress Marker around the edges of my focal element.
 
 
 
I added in some remnant rubs down the right hand side of the tag.. they are perfect for adding your thought, and sentiments to all sorts of things.
 
 
 
 I then added in some sequins, string , and as a last little  touch some glass glitter and glass beads.
 
 
 
 
So why not grab out just a couple of pieces of your favourite paper, and see what you can create.. sometimes it's nice to limit your choices, and get a little creative..
 
 Until next time..
Happy Creating xxx
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment