Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Daydream with Prima Epiphany Ephemera.


Hi Guys,

Karen here with you again today. I wanted to share with you a tag that I made using one of the fantastic new Prima Ephemera packs.

Prima - Epiphany - Ephemera - Click Image to Close

These come with all sorts of goodies - die cuts, metal pieces, twine and sequins, 48 pieces , to help make it easy to create your layout, tag, card, altered art.

So today I wanted to share with you a quick tag I made using one of these packs ,Finnabair Mechanicals, and  a little Tim Holtz Idea-ology - of course..

 I started  with a tag base cut also from some Prima Epiphany Collection paper - Striking Apperance


 
 
 I adore the die cut butterfly in the ephemera pack.
 
 
Some of my favourite idea-ology - Mini clips, Memo pins, Chit chats and Remnant rubs! - Christmas, Elements and Botanical

 
If you have a go and a little creating with some of the gorgeous ephemera packs that are in the store, we'd love for you to share them with us,
 
Until Next time.. Happy Creating
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment