Thursday, November 13, 2014

7 Cards from One 12x12 Sheet



Hello,

I have been very productive with one sheet of paper! I created 7 cards....  I have seen other clever crafty people create more than 7 cards from one sheet - but I set myself a challenge - if I created an easel card and a square card, how many more cards (with decent sized pieces of the paper) could I make from this gorgeous sheet of paper from Basic Grey - Herbs and Honey range - "Radish" 


The top two pieces on the left are the easel card, the middle piece on the right is the square card, bottom left is a regular sized card and I created 4 other cards using the other pieces.



Next, gather your supplies - co-ordinating cardstock - I used approximately 6 x A4 sheets cardstock in various colours.


Square card - paper mounted on espresso coloured card with a orange card base.








Regular sized cards - using A5 cardstock.


Horizontal card and lastly the easel card.


 

You may have noticed I have left all of the cards in this set 'blank' - I have had a few friends ask me lately to make some blank, multi purpose cards and this seemed the perfect paper to make them with i.e. these cards could be used for Birthday, Thank-you, Thinking of You, Hello... and the list goes on.

If you search "One Sheet Wonder" there are so many variations of how many cards you can get from one sheet!

Be sure to line (make an insert for) your cards - this gives them that professional finish. I also use the same stamped image on the left bottom corner of the envelope as I have used in the insert.

Products used to create these cards:
  • Basic Grey - Herbs and Honey - Radish 12x12 Sheet
  • Co-ordinating Cardstock
  • Ribbon, rhinestones, brad
  • Copy paper, stamps and ink for card liners
Thanks for visiting,
Shell
xox


No comments:

Post a Comment