Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Fancy Pants - Butterfly Birthday Cards



Hi, have you ever made a card and just loved the final product - this is what happened when I made a card on the weekend - I loved it so much that I just had to make two more the same!!



I've had these orange card bases in my stash for so long and when the colouring in the papers from Fancy Pants matched it perfectly, I just had to use them here.


These fantastic Papers from Fancy Pants ranges Be You and Childish Things are from Wild About Scraps' Clearance Section - be sure to have a look - there is a great range of quality products at bargain prices in this section!
 
This gorgeous orange paper with the spots is from the Fancy Pants Childish Things range named Toybox. This was the first of these cards that I created and can you see why I had to make more!  



These stripes are actually on the reverse side of the Toybox Paper - fantastic isn't it?!?


This is Fancy Pants - Be You - Marbles.  With all three cards I used the orange card base, added a layer of black to each panel and then a layer of the patterned paper.  The butterflies are punched out with a butterfly punch - I have also layered these with a black butterfly underneath and have used mounting tape under the wings for a bit of dimension.

I used a trio of rhinestones on each butterfly, added the wording by using black embossing powder and have lined all three cards with a pale blue liner and butterfly stamped images on the insides as well.

Products used on these cards:
  • Fancy Pants - Be You - Marbles
  • Fancy Pants - Childish Things - Toybox
  • Orange card bases
  • Black cardstock for layers and buttefly base layers
  • Butterfly Punch
  • Black Embossing Powder and wording stamp
  • Rhinestones

Remember to have a look in the Clearance Sections at Wild About Scrap soon....

Shell
xox 

No comments:

Post a Comment