Saturday, April 26, 2014

Embossed Love Mini Album - Bo Bunny



Hello

Embossing Folders - are you like me and have quite a variation of embossing folders - from spots, to hearts, to stripes, to music..... today I have a project to show you where I have used more than 8 different folders - an embossed Mini Album entitled - "I Love You, 7 days a week".



The Front Cover.


Inside the front cover - more details on the pocket full of hearts further down, keep reading!!


I love recycling or maybe repurposing cereal boxes and notebook covers, any re-usable cardboard I guess - here I have used a notebook cover which I have cut to my required size.  I used my Zutter Bind it all to bind this book together.  After using my Zutter, I painted the edges of the covers black.


I used Bo Bunny - Head Over Heels 12x12 sheets of Paper - Head over Heels and Boyfriend.  This is a great way to make a project when you don't have a lot of paper but wish to feature a particular one.  I have used a lot of cardstock with this album, but highlighted with the Bo Bunny Papers.  This photo shows the two papers, and examples of the black cardstock page base, with a red layer and the mini envelopes.


These are the "7" days a week envelope pockets - showing where I have used the Bo Bunny paper as a pocket front.
Tip: as I had to hand cut the pocket fronts I first made a cardboard template and traced around this for each pocket so that my pocket fronts were all the same - I keep the cardboard template in with the die..


This is an envelope full of love - there are many hearts of varying sizes and shapes.  I used dies and punches and stamps, different coloured inks, different paper types....



I Love You on Sunday..  
Every Day page has a different layout and a different journaling box in each little envelope pocket.  I created a tag for each pocket with the journaling box attached. For the name of the day - I gold embossed on black card, a frame onto which I adhered a strip of white card with the black embossed day name. I embossed each pocket tag with the same embossing folder that I used for the red background layer.


I Love You on Monday.  





I Love You on Tuesday.


I Love You on Wednesday,


I Love You on Thursday.


I Love You on Friday.


I Love You on Saturday.



The Back Cover.  Inside the back cover is another small envelope with a White Heart placed inside it - simply stamped with the word Love...

I Love You - 7 Days a Week!

The products I used to create Embossed Love were:

Embossing Folders:
  • Cuttlebug Allegro
  • Cuttlebug Distressed Stripes
  • Cuttlebug Heart Blocks
  • Cuttlebug Spots and Dots
  • Cuttlebug Argyle
  • Cuttlebug Seeing Spots
  • Tim Holtz Regal Flourishes
  • Tim Holtz Damask
  • Cuttlebug Cut and Emboss Textile Hearts
  • Cuttlebug Cut and Emboss Celebration Set
All Other Products:
  • Bo Bunny 12x12 Head Over Heels - Boyfriend
  • Bo Bunny 12x12 Head Over Heels - Head Over Heels
  • Zutter Bind It All and Owire
  • Tim Holtz Alterations - Chip Block (for the lettering)
  • Glossy Accents (for the lettering)
  • Recycled Note Book Cover
  • Black Paint
  • Black, Red and White Cardstock
  • Gold Metallic Craft Paper
  • Various Ribbons for the pages, cover and owires
  • Rhinestones
  • Sizzix Bigz Scallop Envelope Die - Stampin Up
  • Black and Gold Embossing Powder
  • Stamp Sets - Words and Journal Boxes -Kaszazz Days of the Week, Kaisercraft Prairie Lane Clear, Kaisercraft Flourish Journals, Stampin Up Apothecary Art.  
  • Fiskars Scalloped Square Punch
  • Black and Red Inkpads
  • Xyron Sticker Machine
  • Stampin Up Heart Stamps and Punch
  • MPress Heart Nesting Dies
Hope you have been inspired to have a play with your collection of embossing Folders!  Maybe to create an album for the Love of your Life...  the Bo Bunny - Head Over Heels Collections  has some really beautiful Papers, Buttons and Stickers - Order them from the Wild About Scrap Shop before they all lovingly disappear!

See you soon
Shell
xox








No comments:

Post a Comment