Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Bo Bunny Easel Card



Hello,

After creating the Dusty Attic Tool Caddy using Papers from the Bo Bunny Head Over Heels range, I had some leftover pieces and this is one of the projects I created with the leftovers...


I created an easel card with a black base card, layered with white card and a layer of Bo Bunny's Head Over Heels - Boyfriend,  which I off-set as I adhered it to the card front.  I then added a red layer with a layer of Bo Bunny's Head Over Heels - Head Over Heels Paper.  I also offset this layer in the opposite direction. Before I added this layer I adhered  thin gold ribbon in 2 different sizes across the bottom front.   


I decorated my card front using Tim Holtz Tattered Florals, Tattered Leaves and Elegant Flourishes which I die-cut from the same Bo Bunny Papers.  My next step was to 'spritz'  the card front and the two red flowers as pictured.  For my 'spritz' I created my own by using a Mini mister and adding a small amount of Ranger Perfect Pearls Powder and mixing this with water.


To make the card stand as an easel - I created a stopper for across the bottom front on the inside by using a layer of black cardstock, a layer of red cardstock and then a layer of the Bo Bunny Paper.  I added ribbon and rhinestones for decoration. When I adhered this panel to the card I used mounting tape.


Also to the inside I added a Die Cut Heart onto which I stamped the wording  'Always and Forever'.


The wording on the front of the card is cut using Tim Holtz Strip Die - Chip Block.  After running these through the Xyron Sticker machine - I added Crystal Effects for the finish.  I added Distress Stickles - Tea Die to the petals on the flowers also.  To add a bit of sparkle to the leaves, I drew in the veins with my gold sparkle gel pen.  Some Red rhinestones in the corners and the centre of the top and bottom finished the card off nicely. 

The Products I used to create my easel card were:
  • Bo Bunny - Head Over Heels - Head Over Heels 12x12 Paper
  • Bo Bunny - Head Over Heels - Boyfriend 12x12 Paper
  • Tim Holtz - Bigz Die - Tattered Florals
  • Tim Holts - Bigz Die - Tattered Leaves
  • Tim Holtz - Bigz Die - Elegant Flourishes
  • Tim Holtz - Strip Die - Chip Block
  • Mini Mister
  • Ranger Perfect Pearls Powder - Perfect Gold
  • Distress Stickles - Tea Dye
  • Crystal Effects
  • Black, Red, White Cardstock
  • Gold Ribbon
  • Red Rhinestones
  • Brad for flower centre
  • Scalloped Heart Die
  • Black Ink
  • Stamp - wording "Always and Forever"
  • Gold Gel Pen

Thanks for visiting, see you again soon,
 
Shell
xox





No comments:

Post a Comment