Monday, February 24, 2014

Burlap Panels



Hi Guys,  Karen here with you today for me very first post on the blog since I was lucky enough to join the wonderful team here at Wild About Scrap! I'm really looking forward to being a part of this team, and can't wait to share a bit more of my creativity with you. 
 
So without to much more babbling I'll share my project with you..


I started with one of the Tim Holtz Burlap 6x4 panels, these are so great to create on and come in a pack of two..
 
 
Then pulled out some paper pad and cut a few different sizes and patterns of paper and re-arranged them until they fit on my panel. I also machine stitched around the edges and added a bit of walnut stain distress ink to the edges using my ink blending tool. You could use any type of paper for this, I've used some from the Tim Holtz paper stash mini - Collage. ( one of my favourites)
 
 
Next comes the fun part, digging through all your bits and pieces to find things that you may like to put on each piece, and playing around with them until you get them just right..  You can find a selection of Tim Holtz Idea- ology like I have used  in the store.
 
 

The last thing to do is to adhere them all to your paper pieces and you're done. These would make a beautiful gift that could be so easily personalised.. 

 


 
 
  
I hope you have enjoyed looking at my first project, and hope that I  have inspired you to create.
 
Happy creating,
 
Karen xoxox
 
 

1 comment:

  1. لديناالصنعةالجميلةمجوهرات,ذاتجودةعالية,كانيتاجربعيداأفضلخيار

    النمساوي قلادة الكريستال
    http://ar.wholesale-dress.net/hot-search/austrian-crystal-necklace-t43979.html

    ReplyDelete