Sunday, April 7, 2013

A Year In Time - February

 
 
My 'A Year In Time' album now has a completed page for February.  Just loved the very vintage feel of the Feb pages in the 8x8 paper pad.. just gorgeous.!!
I stamped using red ink straight onto the kraft album page in the Graphic 45 Easel 8x8Album
 
A piece of 6x6 card from the Vintage Core'dinations pack already looked "Vintage' so I simply punched the edges to add dimension. I also mounted the photo of my Valentine's Day flowers onto some of the Cored'intations card.
 
I used the gorgeous floral pattern of the February Cut Aparts page - Graphic 45 - Place In Time- 8x8 paper pad and lots of the divine little cut outs .  Instead of ribbon I used the word strips from the Cut A parts February page and I also added some of the Melissa Frances Pearls Cream to the floral paper.
All of these items can be found in the WILD ABOUT SCRAP STORE
 
Little extras from my own stash include - metal heart charm and twine, paper roses, punched leaves, glitter lettering.

I am so enjoying this new adventure that Veronica has sent us on with the gorgeous products she has sent !!!

Have you got yourself an easel album yet so you can play along with us ??????
What are you waiting for.. plenty of time to catch up !

Now to think about March :)

Sharon x
 


No comments:

Post a Comment