Thursday, June 28, 2012

You are my SUnshine


Take two!! I posted earlier in the week but it appears the big black hole swallowed it up :(

Sharing a layout with you which I completed with some more products from my gorgeous May DT kit! These lovely Echo Park papers and other supplies are all available in store so check out Wild About Scrap online store! 


Echo Park - Hello Spring, Butterfly
Echo Park - Hello Spring, Journaling
Bazzill Basics - Typhoon
Dusty Attic - Birds on a Branch
Prima - Dollhouse Collection, Molly


I have been playing with a great idea project for left over bits and pieces and hope to share soon, so please pop back on by!

Have a fun scrappy day!

Sue
xx

2 comments:

  1. Your layout is beautiful. Love the papers & the Dusty Attic "Birds on a Branch. I'll have to have one of those. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! The birds on a branch are lovely. The paper flowers and butterflies are perfect touches. ♥

    ReplyDelete